We came with another great router from Netgear a leading manufacture in routers & extenders maintain its track record of good devices for fast & effective working Netgear WNDR3400 is Wireless Dual Band Router which supports true dual-band and provides best wireless connectivity in long range also. By Login to Netgear WNDR3400 you can enjoy networking features, for example Guest zone, network storage, traffic meter, and USB external hard-drive support for network storage. You can do Login to Netgear WNDR3400 with a spontaneous Web interface.
So now we will take to process of Login to Netgear WNDR3400 in some easy steps. As we already told you that Login to Netgear WNDR3400 needs web interface for configuration.
- Firstly fill IP address of Netgear WNDR3400 into then address bar of web browser and press enter.
- Next window will require username & password for Login to Netgear WNDR3400.
- Use admin for username and password for password.
- After this you can see a home screen. Finally you have completed the process of Login to Netgear WNDR3400.
If you face any difficulty in finding IP address or using username & password you can take assistance from our router login team from dialing toll free number in your time of need.
Changing the WiFi password for router login net page is the first thing you necessity go for after login to the routerlogin.net router access page. If you do this smartly, you can ensure the security measures for your home network. Here we are given that the complete details about changing the router login net login password for both Android and iOS users. If you face any kind of hurdle, you can discuss your issues with our team.
Changing the SSID Name and Password for router login net using Android or iOS Application
- First you will need to access the Netgear Genie App so you can access the router login net home page for Netgear router setup.
- You will need to fill login details for router login.net access. Here you are using the Netgear Genie App so you will need to access the Genie App home page. After successful login to router login net Genie App, go for the “Wireless Settings” option.
- Here you will need to go for the option “Key/Password” or “Name/SSID”.
- Click on the “Modify” option for router login net Genie App interface. The option will be same for both iOS and Android users.
- Here you can customize the SSID name and the password you want to change.
- To save all the settings for router login net SSID and password, click on the “Apply” option.
These are the steps for securing the router login net Login password and SSID. After making all the configurations, you will be able to access the router login net home page using the new details you have just changed for your Netgear router. We are available for 24/7 and 365 days of the year if you need our help for router login and configuration settings.