Changing the WiFi password for router login net page is the first thing you necessity go for after login to the routerlogin.net router access page. If you do this smartly, you can ensure the security measures for your home network. Here we are given that the complete details about changing the router login net login password for both Android and iOS users. If you face any kind of hurdle, you can discuss your issues with our team.
Changing the SSID Name and Password for router login net using Android or iOS Application
- First you will need to access the Netgear Genie App so you can access the router login net home page for Netgear router setup.
- You will need to fill login details for router login.net access. Here you are using the Netgear Genie App so you will need to access the Genie App home page. After successful login to router login net Genie App, go for the “Wireless Settings” option.
- Here you will need to go for the option “Key/Password” or “Name/SSID”.
- Click on the “Modify” option for router login net Genie App interface. The option will be same for both iOS and Android users.
- Here you can customize the SSID name and the password you want to change.
- To save all the settings for router login net SSID and password, click on the “Apply” option.
These are the steps for securing the router login net Login password and SSID. After making all the configurations, you will be able to access the router login net home page using the new details you have just changed for your Netgear router. We are available for 24/7 and 365 days of the year if you need our help for router login and configuration settings.