Call Toll Free : 1-800-603-4024
How to login to the Netgear Route?
Here is the steps you need to follow if you want to login to the Netgear router.
- Open the web browser and fill the address routerlogin.net in the address bar and press the enter key.
- Fill the login details that are user name and the password. Here are the default login details for the Netgear routers.
User Name: admin
- After filling the login details just press the enter key and you will be capable to access the configuration page for the Netgear router settings.
How to change the router password using the routerlogin.net address?
If you have purchased brand new Netgear routers, you should always change the password for your Netgear login so you can secure your home network. Here is the procedure you need to follow if you want to change the password for your Netgear routers.
Chaining Password For the Old Smart Wizard
- Login to the router using the router login address routerlogin.net
- Select the option “Change Password”.
- Now, first enter the old password and then enter the new password you want to go for.
- Just click on the “save” option.
Chaining Password For the New Netgear Genie Wizard
- First login to the configuration page using the web address routerlogin.net address.
- After filling the accurate login details, just click on the “Advance” option.
- Then, go for the “Administrative” option and then “Set Password”.
- Just enter the new and old password you want to set.
- Click on the “Apply” option.
How many devices can be connected with the wireless router at a time?
There is not limit actually. You can connect as much as devices with your wireless routers. You can easily configure the routers using the web address routerlogin.net web address.
Is it compulsory to register the Netgear Router with the company?
No, you just need to register the router to the company only if you want to receive the technical support.
What is the procedure to change the WiFi password for the Netgear router?
The steps for changing the WiFi password for the Netgear router are really very simple and straight forward. Just follow these steps and change the password.
- Open the web browser and fill the web address routerlogin.net in the address bar.
- Go for the “Basic” option and then select the “Wireless” option.
- Here you can change the password or the network name.
- Just click on the “save settings” option.
What are the steps to configure the Netgear router for the cable internet connection using the Netgear Genie Application?
The web address routerlogin.net can be used to configure the Netgear routers for the cable internet connection using the Netgear Genie App. Here the steps you need to follow.
- First of all, unplug the power cords for the router and the modem.
- Then, connect the computer system with the router using the Ethernet cable. This computer system will be used for the configuration of the router.
- After that connect the Ethernet cable to the any of the LAN port from the computer system.
- Now again connect the power cord of the modem and router.
- Open the web browser and fill the routerlogin.net address in the address bar and press enter key.
- After pressing the enter key, you will be landed on the login page where you will need to fill the accurate user name and the password.
- The default login details for the Netgear routers are, user name: admin and password: password. If you realize that router is not accepting the default login details, there are chances that someone from your team has already changed the login details for the router.
- After the successful login. Click on the “Advance “option and the “Setup Wizard”.
- Sect the “Yes” option and click on the “Next” after that.
- After completing the setup, the pop up for the “Congratulations” will be displayed.
Can we configure the Parental Control settings using the routerlogin.net address?
Yes, parental control settings can be easily controlled using the routerlogin.net address. You just need to login to the configuration page using the routerlogin.net address and go for the parental control settings.
How to access the wireless Netgear router using the web address routerlogin.net address?
The procedure to login to the wireless Netgear routers is as same as procedure you follow for the wired router. Just open the web browser and fill the local address routerlogin.net address and fill the accurate login details for the settings page.
Is Netgear Genie and routerlogin.net Address is same?
Actually, using the Netgear Genie application you can do all most every task that you can perform with the help of routerlogin.net web address. Besides, Netgear Genie provides you much more options for the advance settings of your router.
For example, Netgear genie can actually manage and monitor every activity going on the computer system. It will also show you the network map about every device that is connected within your home network.